Sunday, August 31, 2008

I AM UNCLE GEORGE

haunting my own house in a weird way
(it's something sort of like half a dish of melty ice cream in the sink?)
gloomy i guess, but there's a mutual sort of affection i think. between myself and it.
un-judging witnesses to one another?
if there were a better phrase to use than, "this is probably because of the enormous quantity of 'psychic energy' that i've deposited there", i would use it. because in this way it just sounds plum crazy.
maybe it's better to say something like, "it feels like home".
oh well. if nothing else it's a nice theater for daydreams.
also it's where i make my coffee and people send me things telling me that i owe them money.

WHERE IS ART? gone the way of my attention span

"time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

1 comment:

Scott Gelber and Chris Pillowtalk said...

I too haunt a house...
but not alone... I found an apparition of pack of Marlboro Menthol the other day... Apparently you haunt my house as well.

Come around in the flesh sometime.

About Me

My photo
It gets rid of your gambling debts, it quits smoking It's a friend, and it's a companion, And it's the only product you will ever need Follow these easy assembly instructions it never needs ironing Well it takes weights off hips, bust, thighs, chin, midriff, Gives you dandruff, and it finds you a job, it is a job And it strips the phone company free take ten for five exchange, And it gives you denture breath And you know it's a friend, and it's a companion